Saturday, February 21, 2009

Forever Young (reliving Optimus and the Transformers)

I was going through some toy pics I did in the past and came across this. I had to get the toy out and mess with it.. I guess I will never grow up mentally.. a good thing in my book. I can be mature when I need to be, but young at heart and mind is something we should all strive for day to day. Anyway I really like the angle here, but I may do some shots this coming week with my new Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi..just to see how they turn out. This is the Takara Japanese Version of the Ultimate Optimus Prime. Metal and plastic action figure that stands almost two feet tall and articulated everywhere and transforms completely. I was used on Robot Chicken in the Optimus gets Colon Cancer sketch...very dark and funny indeed..you can catch it on "Adult Swim" on CartoonNetwork...talk to ya soon..stay safe and in Bob Dylans eternal words "Stay forever young...."

No comments:

Trains


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

myspace