Friday, February 20, 2009

My Cover



Originally uploaded by mightyquinninwky©™
This is the cover of the atlas that bought and used my pic. I took this last year on the banks of the Ohio. I was across US41 South from Ellis Park on the bank. A beautiful early October afternoon, beautiful blue sky listening to "Ladies and Gentlemen...." The Grateful Dead..the last night of the four night stand at Filmore West. Great show and inspired me to take some interesting pics. I thought someone was playing a joke on me when I recieved the email requesting the use of the photo and offering money too. Thats what made me think it was a joke!!! Well come to find out it was real. Not a huge deal, but it made my day nontheless and enough money to invest in a new Canon EOS Rebel XTi. Love it btw. Just thought I would share this with everyone...

No comments:

Trains


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

myspace