Thursday, June 28, 2007

In Shock...


I was driving to Evansville, Indiana today from my home in Morganfield, Kentucky today. Much to my surprise I was pulled over by a Kentucky Vehicle Enforcement Officer (Officer Curtis, I will post his badge number later) when I came of the bridge that is between Henderson, KY and Evansville,IN. He was already on the side of the road and out of his vehicle and waving me to the side. So I obeyed is frantic kinetic hand commands and pulled into the middle of the construction that was being preformed their (a very unsafe place if you ask me, but I wasn't asked obviously!!). Anyway he proceeded to tell me that I had been called in for making rude hand gestures and following a lady to close...I was shocked because I had done none of the above!! The only unusual thing that happened was a lady from Indiana (according to her plates) had been cutting off cars in front of me. The cars proceeded to honk and yell at each other. I, as always, minded my own business and continued to drive...a big mistake today. She called in and decided to head off the others calling her in and since I ended up behind her I was pulled over. When I tried to tell the officer what had happened, he yelled "SHUT UP" and informed me he knew what happened from the phone call from this 'mystery' woman, that's when I said you heard this?!... Seeing the error in his ways he said no I saw you, which is amazing since he was facing away from the way we were coming...Superman eyes I guess!!!! So after an hour of getting lectured by him and his KSP buddy (while watching them giggle like school girls while they were back at there cruisers), I was given a ticket. It is amazing that in the Commonwealth of Kentucky you can be given a ticket if someone calls you in...no need for witnesses, no explanations...YOUR GUILTY!!! This isn't even the half of it....more to come tomorrow!!

No comments:

Trains


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

myspace