Thursday, June 28, 2007

Here's Something To Make You Go Hmmmm


Back to the ticket issue...sorry but I am p****d off!! I asked the officer who accused me of this or how he got the call. He said dispatch (which would be through 911). So while I was sitting there waiting and waiting for the giggling young ones (the KSP officer and the KVE officer) to give me a verdict on my fate, I called 911. Seems when you are going over the bridge your cell phone is directed to the Evansville 911. When i asked about the call, they were confused. They received no calls of anything like this and knew of no traffic stop being asked for. So I called Henderson 911, again the same answer. I call the non-emergancy number, again same answer (and why would a woman from E'ville, IN have the non-emergency number for the Henderson police, hmmmmm. I decided she must have called directly, girlfriend maybe? Why else would someone from Indiana have a direct line to the Kentucky State Police or the Kentucky Vehicle Enforcement. Can you say abuse of power!! Believe me this one is going to court and I am filling complaints against Officer Curtis of the KVE and the KSP officer with the badge number of 494...of course no one called me back or answered at the KSP...the commanders seem to only work Mon. through Thurs. and leave early on Thurs. Our tax dollars at work...must be nice..better than banker's hours!!! My eyes have really been opened on how these guys operate!!! Here's a pic of one of the bridges btw~~~

No comments:

Trains


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

myspace