Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday....Yeah The Weekend!!



I am so glad its the weekend finally...its been a very hectic week. Applying to different school boards around the region and finalizing my move from Lexington. I was going to go to Lex. to finish up but with the holiday I think I might wait till after the 4th... They are having hydroplane and jet boat races on the riverfront in Evansville, IN. Its called the Freedom Festival and goes on all week. Something like of 500,000 people will visit over the weekend and week so there will be unlimited photo ops, so that might be where I go. If not I am going to the Federal Game Reserve (Higginson-Henry Game Reserve) in Union County, Kentucky to take nature photos. Either way I will have new pics for Flickr and for this blog.. So till later have a fun and safe holiday weekend!! ! Please be safe!! That goes for everyone!!

No comments:

Trains


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

myspace